Bart: I’ll have a Brain Burger with extra pus, please.
Homer: Eyeball stew.
Marge: Homer! We just got here and already I’m mortified beyond belief by your embarrassing behavior.
Bart: I was just ordering a cheeseburger, Mom. They have violent names for everything here.
Marge: Oh, I see. All right, hmm…I’ll have the Baby Guts.
Waiter: Lady, you disgust me. Ew.
Lisa: Mom, that’s veal.
– Itchy & Scratchy Land (The Simpsons Season 6 – Episode 4)
Tonight, on Eye on Springfield…Tavern on the Scream! A couple of questions come up regarding this Itchy & Scratchy Land restaurant:
- If the waiter is so disgusted by veal, then why is he working at this restaurant?
- Also, if the waiter wants a tip maybe he should keep his opinions about the ethics of veal to himself?
- What is Eyeball Stew? Something with meatballs? Onions?
- Does Tavern on the Scream accept Itchy & Scratchy Money? The answer to this is almost certainly no.
- What items are for sale at the Euro-Itchy & Scratchy Land Tavern on the Scream? I mean, who are you to resist it, eh?
Eye on Springfield: Tavern On The Scream From: Itchy & Scratchy Land (The Simpsons Season 6 – Episode 4)