Since it’s the first anniversary of Eats Like A Duck, I thought I would take the day off and list some Simpsons recipe highlights from the past year, a Retrospecticus if you will.
Most Disgusting Recipes
- Clove Tom Collins Pie – Cloves were not meant to be eaten whole
- Bubble Crum – Somehow worse than Nuts and Gum
- Shake ‘n Bake Coffee – Delicious apart, terrible together
- Milhouse’s Vaseline on Toast – Vaseline might be “non-toxic” but that doesn’t mean it should be consumed
Most Delicious Recipes
- Marshmallow Squares / Rice Krispie Squares – Tastes better if you follow my recipe
- Octuplets Banana Bread – Banana Bread!?
- Skobo’s Smiley Face Breakfast Special – There is no such thing as too much bacon at breakfast
Recipes I Plan to Re-Make
- Flanders’ Planter’s Punch – Same amount of alcohol, but with a mixer like a proper Planter’s Punch
- The Good Morning Burger – Bigger burger, bigger bun, bigger everything
- Graffiti You Can Eatie – I plan to spell this correctly the second time around
- Marge Simpson’s Wasabi Buffalo Wings – More wasabi, since the first attempt was pretty bland