This is the end. This is the end of dog racing. And Eats Like A Duck. Well, it is and it isn’t, if you understand what I mean. Because the site is actually moving to a NEW HOME as Cartoon Cuisine!
A quick rundown of what this means for you, the viewer:
- ALL the previous Simpsons / Futurama posts now live on Cartoon Cuisine and are very happy there (at least that’s what they’ve told me)
- I will still keep making Simpsons recipes, while also expanding into other types of cuisine that come from, wait for it, cartoons
- I am a sucker for television from the 80’s and 90’s (hello TMNT weird pizza), along with Adult Swim, D&D video games, and other somewhat obscure cartoon stuff that isn’t always from Disney. So I will making lots of recipes from that list
I’d like to take a moment to thank the people who have contributed to the blog, including:
- Jeff McClelland – who is at ComicCon right now! Oh and he also wrote all the Futurama related content.
- Chris Morgan – who might not cook, but still has passion for things like cereal and peanuts.
- And the rest…
It has truly been an honor and a privilege to work on this blog for the last few years and I’m extremley excited for what the future of Cartoon Cuisine holds. Woo, privilege!